FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How should I plan to attend your services?
1. You MUST RSVP in order to attend our worship gatherings.
2. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that you and your family wear a cloth face covering or mask.
3. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our main sanctuary. In addition, services will be available via live stream on Youtube.
What happens when I arrive?
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start of the service to ensure that we can accomoddate you and your family/friends. Upon arriving, you will stand in our 6 feet apart designated areas and our team will guide you through a contactless experience.
At all times, we will assist you in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance as you move through and sit in the environment. Please keep in mind, you will also be asked to have your temperature taken as we are finding the best ways to keep our environment safe for you.
What precautions are we taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Ramp Church is safe, secure, and spacious for you and your family.
1. Our facilities, including every chair, will be sanitized prior to each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
2. We will provide various electronic ways of giving to maintain a contactless environment.
Who shouldn't attend in-person services?
For their own safety and the safety of others, we encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week or do not feel well, please use wisdom and worship with us online:
• Fever Over 100
• Cough or Sore Throat
• Shortness of Breath
• Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (specifically in the last 14 days)